Anyone wanting to relieve joint pain that comes with wear and tear can take advantage of Contralenta.*
- Chondroitin with glucosamine, it supports healthy joints
- MSM, provides sulfur, an important building block for joints
- Boswellia, an herb traditionally used against inflammation
- Devil’s claw, a plant historically used to help relieve joint pain
- Boron, a micronutrient important in calcium metabolism
- Supports healthy joints and promotes joint mobility and flexibility.*
- Helps joint lubrication.*
- Provides many essential joint nutrients that your joints need to stay mobile.*
- Supports connective tissue in and around the joints.*
- Promotes healthy cartilage to encourage joint comfort.*
Serving size: 3 tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Glucosamine sulfate 2KCl||1,500 mg †|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||1,000 mg †|
|Chondroitin sulfate sodium 90%||150 mg †|
|Boron (as boron citrate)||0.5 mg †|
|Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) resin extract||50 mg †|
|Devil’s claw root 4:1 extract||50 mg †|
† Daily Value not established.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, silica, glycerin.
Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab).