ProOne® gravity filter technology has been the backbone of ProOne® since its inception. Up until now, ProOne® technology was only available in the ProOne® G2.0 series gravity filters.
Our continued efforts in innovation and engineering have resulted in new advanced ProOne® G2.0 filter technology designed for point-of-use (pressure) products.
This means the high performance and great taste of the original iconic ProOne® G2.0 “all-in-one” filter is now available in ProOne®/Coldstream pressure systems. This now includes the ProOne® refrigerator/ice maker filter, new mini and standard counter top faucet filters, and under-counter systems.
The ProOne®/Coldstream series filter includes our latest technologies such as “scrub through” usage indicator, scrub and reuse, broad-spectrum contaminant reduction, latest contaminant testing by an independent certified lab to include GenX and more.
Features and benefits of the new ProOne®/Colstream technology includes;
– 2-layer outer ceramic shell with “scrub through” usage indicator
– Ceramic shell is silver infused to help prevent the growth of bacteria
– Outer layer of the ceramic shell acts as a pre-sediment filter – cleanable
– Inner core proprietary carbon block technology
– Filter is cleanable and reusable
– Life expectancy is up to 10,000 liters/2600 gallons
– Independent lab tested to NSF standards 42, 53, P231, P474
– Removes/reduces over 200+ contaminants including heavy metals, Lead, VOC’s, PFAS, GenX, and more. Please visit our lab report for details.
– Fits other brands using a standard 10” filter cartridge
Does this filter contain coconut?
Our ProOne/Coldstream filter contains coconut granular activated carbon (GAC).